2 in one day, well don't you all feel special.

>> Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So there were a few things I wanted to cover, that I didn't want to include in my post about loving rain. So two post today it is! Who knows I might get a wild hair up my ass and write a 3rd blog for the day! Doubtful.

So I wanted to introduce you all to my new best friend. Now don't get all bothered like you've been replaced, because it's not like that. He just is there for me in different ways than any of you guys could be, he gets me up in the morning and helps the day go smoothly. 

Meet Aladdin:



I know what you're thinking, "that just looks like your average double layer hot beverage cup," but oh no! 

 
 
















I can steep my tea right in this bitch!~ When I'm done steeping it, there's this fancy little lever you push up on the side and the handy dandy little basket pulls up out of the water and right into the lid. no more worries of over steeping when making and drinking tea on the go. Aladdin's got me covered, and he's doesn't have to wear a stupid little vest to do it.

So don't fret dear friends, you haven't been replaced, just downgraded. ;)




I also wanted to start today, a little project I like to call:
Nothing says _____________, like Papyrus.

In this project I will post images I've captured of beautiful usage of our dear friend Papyrus.

Let's get this started!

Because Nothing says Braised Beef Short Ribs, like Papyrus.


Because Nothing says Blueberry tea, like Papyrus.

 

Also Nothing says Vitamin E oil, Like Papyrus.





















and finally, Nothing says Sushi, Like Papyrus with a drop shadow!






















Welcome to my world.

1 comments:

KateMonster October 16, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

Hmmm, that Papyrus is a truly elegant font. And it totally reminds me of Beef Short Ribs. Good job design people!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP