Welcome.

>> Sunday, October 11, 2009

So I've actually had an online presence in some shape or form for quite a while now. Recently though, I've had a sudden influx of friends starting blogs and I figured I'd start putting up some things I already post on my personal online journal as well as some bonus stuff just for this blog. 

What you should expect to see here:

art
design
randomness
foul language 
food
bizzare thoughts
inside jokes you may not understand
more foul language
photography
my brain thoughts
pictures of me doing stupid stuff
complaining 
sharing of funny links
and yet again more foul language


This is just the beginning and the design of my blog so far is not really what I'd like, just a template that will work for now, so look out for some changes in the near future. 


So welcome, and I hope you enjoy the ride.



Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP