How have you been?

>> Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hey bed, How's it going? 

I know, I've been spending a lot of time with you lately. Well you see I've apparently got this cold that has decided to incapacitate me for most of the day. I'm sure you don't mind as I know that when I'm busy we see less and less of each other, but me being stuck in bed is really only great for you at the moment. 

Now don't be offended, it's just that my life gets pretty hectic and with me being stuck in bed it's a vicious cycle. Yes I'm spending more time with you, but that time i'm spending in bed results in less time with you later as i'm trying to play catch up on all the things I should have been doing while sick. So if you really look at it, the actual ammount of time I'm spending with you doesn't increase at all, it either stays the same, or even decreases in the long run!

Don't feel bad bed, it's not your fault I got sick. Just stop being so buddy buddy with my fever so I can get back into the swing of things and back on my normal schedule with you. If you tell him to leave me alone I promise to spend an extra half an hour with you every other day just napping. Sound fair? 

~Lyndsie

P.S. I know that you don't like me getting up early to go to the gym, but being more tired at the end of the day just makes me appreciate you that much more. It's really a win win situation, don't do anything you'd regret to keep me from going.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP