I want to make ...

>> Friday, October 16, 2009

Terrariums!! I've always had a love for those cute little encapsulated environments, and I've had an obsession with tiny plants since I was a little kid. I always wanted to plant those tiny little white flowers around my doll house (yes I had a doll house, I'm not as much of a tomboy as you all think) because they were the right proportion to my tiny little dolls!

I'm catching up on old RSS feeds and saw a post on apartment therapy that got me all squirmy and wanting to make some again. 

How freeking cute is this?!!?!



Here is the whole article: http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/sf/decorative-accessories/reclaimed-art-terrariums-from-fernseed-093868

So I'm going to be thrift storing it up this weekend to look for halloween costume stuff, and now I have an added search, cute glass things to make terrariums out of! wooo hooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP